Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mr. Crab Came from the US


I took him with to my current work place. He's probably one of the first plush horseshoe crabs in Finland. I know there's three living ones in Sealife. But this Mr. Crab is mine.

I knit. I crochet. I love horseshoe crabs. I don't have anything special to say to ther world except those minor facts. Then I have two tuxedo cats who love to lie on everything I knit, crochet or read. Actually they lie on everything I own. I don't need to buy fake fur. I have real fur. The Fur is black and white and it says purrrrrr. Her name is Kissy. The Furry Purry has a friend called Moo. Moo is a quietly purring whirl of hair. Sometimes she walks to the door and scraches until the door is opened by the servant Man. If the door is closed she scratches until she gets back in. The timing for visiting the Great Outdoors on the balcony is crucial. The time is when the servant is sitting down with handywork and piles of yarn.

I asked my friends to send me Mr. Crab so I could have a horseshoe crab plush I haven't made myself. He made me happy. He is not covered with cat hair. He's my silent partner on this blog.

I have a row of books calling me behind my back. I must turn now.

No comments:

Post a Comment